I decided to do acupuncture when I found out that my health insurance does not cover infertility :( It is just really hard to accept that we are, or that I am, infertile. I am very regular with my period, my cycle is 27-28 days, I feel my self ovulate, and we have intercourse at all the right times. BUT NO BABY! So acupuncture was the next step. I go to an older Chinese lady that specializes in infertility and she is about one hour away. Her cost is somewhat reasonable, about $200 a month. This is my fourth month going twice a month with no results. I drink a HORRIBLE tea that stimulates healthy egg growth.. It is totally gross. You have to taste it to understand. It has every root, leaf, and herb that you can think of. My Chinese lady makes them especially for me and they cost right around a mocha each. I would rather have the mocha. Although the picture does look a little like the mocha....but do not be fooled, it isn't. If you could smell it, you would know in an instant that it is not a stinking mocha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment