Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring has sprung!


Sitting here at home with Waddles inside.  Inside because my eyes itch and my nose is running.  Allergies.  Did not have them until I moved to the south.  Sucks.  Now I know a little about what
Sanna went through when she was younger.  Her nose was always running...she never NOT had a tissue in her hand.  I feel the same way.  

Today was a bit of a bummer.  We were really hoping to be pregnant this month to have an 08 baby, but God has different plans.  Got my period today.  Keep us in your prayers.  I really pray that we can be pregnant sometime this summer.  Please God.  This has been a really challenging adventure for us.  It really has not been fun.  At first it was...dreaming and planning.  But two years later...not so much.  I have, though, learned a lot.  Patience for one.  Releasing, for another.  It is hard not being in control.  I think that is what Jesus wants me to learn.  I mean I know that He is always in control, but I think he really wants me to "get it"...and I slowly am.  Slowly, with His help.  I have also learned a lot about my body, and surely, you do NOT want to know about that.  But if you ever are wondering if there is a God out there all you have to do is study and learn about the human body.  It is beautiful and VERY complicated...only God could have created that...it could not have started with a "bang".  If you think that, then you do not really know or understand your body.  Sorry, truth hurts.

Friday I see a specialist.  My journey to start with Western Medicine.  I have started three months ago with Eastern or Asian Medicine with not results...acupuncture and herbal teas.  Although absolutely fascinating and a wonderful experience, I have decided to follow suit with The Woman's Institute of Charlotte.  I will let you know how that goes.

Thanks for the chat.  See you next time. 

No comments: