Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Last of the Teas


Well---I am done with the teas!!!  Praise God!  This was the last of my third round! I had to drink them for 10 days, morning and night, a month.  It was a butt load of butt tasting crap.  Praise Jesus that it is over.  This marks the end of the Eastern Medicine journey.   It is over because next month, if we are not pregnant, we are going to....drumroll please.....do artificial insemination!  In today's lingo they call it an IUI.  Any ways... this is round one of the Western medicine and I am praying for a miracle that it works.  In May I have to do one round of blood work, two ultra-sounds, one shot, and an IUI.  It is not suppose to hurt as much as the HSG, but I will feel some slight pain...but in the end I am know that it is worth it.  God is in control and it is in His timing.  I pray that this is the path that He wants me to go down in my journey to conceive.  Because so far it has not been a very fabulous journey.  God speaks  and works through problems, and I just know that He is speaking now.  Next month I will post in greater detail what this IUI entails.  Please pray!  Until next time!

No comments: