I have been truly blessed with a wonderful husband. He is so right for me, I am so glad that I did not settle for anyone other than him (not that there were boys knocking down my door)...but he takes first place in my heart and mind. Why the rush of gratitude? I was really sad the other night and he was there to comfort and to just be still with me. I am a emotional roller coaster. Truth is that I have been on this roller coaster for over 22 months now. I know that God will not give use more than we can handle, but I am soon reaching my limits (so I think). I also know that God give us the desires of our heart. I know this b.c of the man that I married. I asked, God gave. Thank you Jesus.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Grateful/Thankful
I have been truly blessed with a wonderful husband. He is so right for me, I am so glad that I did not settle for anyone other than him (not that there were boys knocking down my door)...but he takes first place in my heart and mind. Why the rush of gratitude? I was really sad the other night and he was there to comfort and to just be still with me. I am a emotional roller coaster. Truth is that I have been on this roller coaster for over 22 months now. I know that God will not give use more than we can handle, but I am soon reaching my limits (so I think). I also know that God give us the desires of our heart. I know this b.c of the man that I married. I asked, God gave. Thank you Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment