I just want to let everyone know that this is a very long two weeks. And I still have 7 days to go! Soooo, in seven days we get to find out if we are pregnant....then I get to wait 3 months to tell everyone....then I have to wait 9 months to meet the kid (if all goes well). That is a lot of waiting, and I am sooooooooo over waiting.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Soooooooo Over Waiting.
I just want to let everyone know that this is a very long two weeks. And I still have 7 days to go! Soooo, in seven days we get to find out if we are pregnant....then I get to wait 3 months to tell everyone....then I have to wait 9 months to meet the kid (if all goes well). That is a lot of waiting, and I am sooooooooo over waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment