Since my last blog....forever ago....I had ANOTHER D&C. Yes, you do not need to re-read that. I had another one. For some reason, the first D&C did not get all the products of misconception out. How did they know, you ask? My HCG levels never went down to zero. The lowest it got was 9. Immediately after the second D&C, it went fast down to 2.9. That was November 18th. Then one week later, it was finally at ZERO! Praise GOD!!! Then 4 weeks later, last week, I got a real period! Plus I got the green light to start a medicated cycle. That means since Tuesday, I have been taking Femara. This is a breast cancer drug that actually promotes mature follicles. Then this Thursday, I am going to the Dr. for another ultra-sound (if I a dollar for every ultra-sound I would be rich), and if the follicles look mature I am going to have a shot called Ovidrel. This makes the egg or eggs erupt from the follicle, and then 24 hours later, I have the IUI. That is if everything goes according to plan. That is my prayer request, that everything goes according to plan....this is exactly how I got pregnant last time. Please pray that 1) I do get pregnant 2) I carry the baby to term and 3) the baby and me are healthy.
Thanks again, and I promise to make the posts more frequent...although, I do not think anyone actually reads them~
Love and Blessings~
Karie
No comments:
Post a Comment