Thursday, December 18, 2008


It is Thursday night and I have almost made it through the week.  That is a lot to say because as a teacher, the week before any vacation is a doosey!  But no fears!  
Let me catch you up since the last blog.  I ended the Femara on Saturday night.  For some reason I got terrible headaches from it, do not know if it was that or the kids, but I am going to assume it was the Femara (my students are fabulous).  On Wednesday morning (6:30 am and the dr. office is an hour away from home!!!) I had another ultra-sound to see how many mature follicules I had.  It also tells us when to take the Ovidrel shot.  Thank Jesus I had my second "good news" ultra-sound :)  I have three mature folliculues (a normal woman has one mature follicule a month, one on the left one month, and then on the right the next month).  I have two on the right ready and one on the left.  I think this is fabulous for I am not opposed, like my husband, for having twins....I just want whatever I can get, and that he/she are happy and healthy :)  Soooo, Wednesday night at 10:15pm I gave myself the Ovidrel shot (yikes....that was something for the books...not fun)...and tomorrow (Friday) I go into the Dr.'s at 10:30am and Kevin goes in at 8:30am...IUI here we come.  This is pretty much the same regiment we went through with the first pregnancy, so we are hoping for a positive result again.  That is where you come in.  Pray.  Please pray.  This is such an expensive, time consuming adventure that we are quick to want it to end.  We would rather spend the money on the kid, not making the kid :)   Again, thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement for they are often times priceless.  Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderfully Happy New Year.  I will update you in the new year!

God Bless You,

No comments: