Yo. Hello fun friends and family!!! Totally new at this and would like to put a disclaimer to my blog. I TEACH MATH and totally sink at 1) writing and 2) spelling (even if the spell checker is on) and my husband's favorite 3) I seem to always use words out of text OR made up words. Bear with me people, and life will be fabulous! Thanks for coming along with my on my journey :) Love and Blessings~
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Disclaimer
Yo. Hello fun friends and family!!! Totally new at this and would like to put a disclaimer to my blog. I TEACH MATH and totally sink at 1) writing and 2) spelling (even if the spell checker is on) and my husband's favorite 3) I seem to always use words out of text OR made up words. Bear with me people, and life will be fabulous! Thanks for coming along with my on my journey :) Love and Blessings~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a "bear" with u?
Post a Comment